Multivariate regression using LevelDB / LMDB

Hrant Khachatrian

Dec 2, 2015, 6:51:30 AM12/2/15
to Caffe Users
I am trying to train a multivariate regression on images.

For classification I used to create a txt file with something like this:

image1.jpg 1
image2
.jpg 2

and used convert_imageset tool to create LevelDB or LMDB databases․

Now I have a txt file like this:

image1.jpg 0.1 0.9 0.4
image2
.jpg 0.2 0.4 0.2

It seems convert_imageset reads only 2 values from the line. Can I use it to create a corresponding LevelDB / LMDB?

Or maybe should I create 3 LMDBs, one per each variable?! But how I can then combine these 3 variables in a 3-vector in caffe prototxt in order to supply it to the loss layer?