Installing Caffe for Anaconda Enviroment using installed caffe installed on the system

Vahid Mirjalili

Apr 3, 2018, 1:03:14 PM4/3/18
to Caffe Users
Caffe is installed on the system by our software-admin under /usr/local/caffe/. I have also installed Anaocnda in my home-folder, with a new environment to use caffe.

Now, I want to install caffe for this new conda-environment. I ran 'pip install -r requirements.txt' but when I try to import caffe, I get the following error:

>>> import sys

>>> sys.path.append('/usr/local/caffe/python')

>>> import caffe

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>

  File "/usr/local/caffe/python/caffe/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>

    from .pycaffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, RMSPropSolver, AdaDeltaSolver, AdamSolver

  File "/usr/local/caffe/python/caffe/pycaffe.py", line 13, in <module>

    from ._caffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, \

ImportError: libcudart.so.7.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any idea how I can solve this issue to be able to use the caffe installed under administrative privileges?