Caffe crashes when I try extracting features example

Peng Chen

Jun 15, 2016, 12:00:35 PM6/15/16
to Caffe Users
I'm a newbie to caffe and when I try the extract_features on the website. And when I run extract_features in Powershell, it just crashes and shows one line of log as "using CPU". Does anyone have any idea?
Message has been deleted

Peng Chen

Jun 15, 2016, 2:42:04 PM6/15/16
to Caffe Users
I also tried debugging using visual studio. It basically can't find .binaryproto file when it hits the DataTransform constructor.

Peng Chen

Jun 15, 2016, 2:44:15 PM6/15/16
to Caffe Users

It basically cannot read the specified mean file. (lines_.size() == 0)

Any ideas?

Thanks~

Peng Chen

Jun 16, 2016, 10:14:52 AM6/16/16
to Caffe Users
One interesting thing I found would be when the program is reading in the file list (layer->image_data_param->source), it was actually reading in the mean file(layer->transform_param->mean_file). Has anyone experienced with such parsing error?