How do i know how many data is contained in LMDB ?

오상준

Apr 18, 2016, 3:21:56 AM4/18/16
to Caffe Users

I'm using for-loop to check the number. it takes so long time when the LMDB size is huge.

Please share your method to check the number of data included in LMDB format.

Jan

Apr 18, 2016, 5:18:02 AM4/18/16
to Caffe Users
In the python interface you can call stat() on the environment, which returns a dict. The 'entries' entry in this dict gives you the number of saved key-value samples. See https://lmdb.readthedocs.org/en/release/#storage-efficiency-limits. I am sure other APIs provide that functionality too.

Jan