Make caffe error

Kevin Fang

Aug 6, 2015, 8:59:16 PM8/6/15
to Caffe Users
Hi everyone,

I face a problem

make: *** [.build_release/lib/libcaffe.so] Error 1

when making all the caffe. I googled for a long time but still cannot find where goes wrong. It seems to be a problem with linker... Can someone give me some advice? Thank you so much!

Zheng

Kevin Fang

Aug 6, 2015, 10:18:59 PM8/6/15
to Caffe Users
By the way, my OS is Mac OS 10.10 and I am using boost 1.57.0

I noticed that the problem posted on https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/issues/1830 is quite similar to mine. But I did not see a solution. Can some one help me please?

Kevin Fang

Aug 7, 2015, 3:14:46 PM8/7/15
to Caffe Users
I found a solution myself, which is to follow the cmake compilation step at: