What is the default solver?

dersmon

Feb 19, 2016, 11:46:36 AM2/19/16
to Caffe Users
I was looking at the Caffe introduction and noticed that there are several different solvers implemented. But in the solver.prototxt files of the example models I can't find an instance of a "type: ..." declaration. I wondered which one of the mentioned solvers is implicitly used. Or did I get something completely wrong?

Evan Shelhamer

Feb 20, 2016, 2:20:51 AM2/20/16
to dersmon, Caffe Users

Evan Shelhamer