Failed tests after installation of OpenCL branch on Linux; ViennaCL: Could not find kernel

Vishwanath K R

Feb 26, 2018, 8:21:49 PM2/26/18
to Caffe Users
Hello,

I have been trying to get a working build of Caffe-OpenCL on Linux with Intel-OpenCL integrated GPU. I built the latest from the branch. I followed some instructions from #5099. So while running make runtests -j8, I am failing many tests with errors of the following nature:

ViennaCL: FATAL ERROR: Could not find kernel 'max_pool_forward_float' from program ''
ViennaCL: FATAL ERROR: Could not find kernel 'im2col_double' from program ''

Here is the Makefile.config (Relevant parameters only), that I followed to build. I enable Intel_Spatial, ViennaCL, libDNN, opencv_3.1.

Some outputs to help debug:
System  Configuration:
  • CPU: Intel i7-7700 hq (7th gen)
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics, NVIDIA 1050 (Abstaining from use)
  • OS: Ubuntu 16.04.3
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.