c++ faster rcnn on windows

Romain DAMBREVILLE

Jun 15, 2017, 8:16:17 AM6/15/17
to Caffe Users
Hello, I'm trying to get the c++ frcnn branch (https://github.com/D-X-Y/caffe-faster-rcnn) working on windows (by taking example on the windows branch : https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/tree/windows).
However, there is a new lib for the frcnn layers : cub. When i try to include it, I get the following error : caffe-faster-rcnn/build/include\caffe/proto/caffe.pb.h(2757): error: expected an identifier.
And I am running out of ideas to fix it.. Any clues?

liyuan

Jan 10, 2018, 5:52:08 AM1/10/18
to Caffe Users
I got the same question,did you solve it ?

在 2017年6月15日星期四 UTC+8下午8:16:17,Romain DAMBREVILLE写道:

didulle

Jan 10, 2018, 12:49:32 PM1/10/18
to Caffe Users

liyuan

Jan 11, 2018, 1:43:07 AM1/11/18
to Caffe Users
I train the model in py-faster-rcnn, and test images in c + + ,did I need use the convert.py to convert the model for detection? the result of using original model in c++ is much worse than demo.py

在 2018年1月11日星期四 UTC+8上午1:49:32,didulle写道: