How can I install caffe to my local without sudo with all the dependencies like protobuf, glog etc.

Erogol

Jul 29, 2015, 11:45:35 AM7/29/15
to Caffe Users
I wanna use caffe in a cluster environment which is pretty new to me and I need some guide to install all the library with the dependencies to my local account. Yes, I should compile the code in my path but I cannot figure out how to deal with the dependencies like protobuf and such stuff. Any help would be great !!

Yi Liu

Jul 29, 2015, 2:16:33 PM7/29/15
to Caffe Users, eren...@gmail.com
Short answer: I am pretty sure that you cannot without very significant and annoying work.
Sorry I cannot be of more help. I would also like an answer to this and would very much like to be corrected.