Is there any tool for real-time visualization of the caffe net like training scores, loss?

Erogol

Jan 25, 2015, 10:51:06 AM1/25/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Is there any tool or branch of caffe that aims to visualize the traning net in real-time with net score, loss, and possibly filter visualizations of different layers? If not do you hvae any plan people? I can join to delvelop that tool. I believe this is very necessary for this solid project.

Zahoor Mohamed J

Jan 25, 2015, 1:41:19 PM1/25/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
This is one such are which drives more usage...
Glassfish Fuji project has some nice browser based UI... we can take inspiration from it..

./zahoor

Erogol

Jan 26, 2015, 12:20:32 PM1/26/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
What is this Glassfish Fuji project ? Would give me a ref. ?