Problem with the caffe examples

CaffeBeginner

Nov 11, 2014, 6:31:15 AM11/11/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com

Hi!
I'm quite new to Caffe and would like to get to know it better by trying out the provided examples. Unfortunately all of my attemps, e.g. the LeNet training, are stopped by this error:

./build/tools/caffe: symbol lookup error: ./build/tools/caffe: undefined symbol: ZN6google14FlagRegistererC1EPKcS2_S2_S2_PvS3

Has anyone an idea what the reason for this could be?
I'm using Gentoo 3.16.5, x86_64, gcc version 4.7.3 and gflags 2.0 is installed.

Thanks for your answers!

Steven Lobo

Feb 23, 2015, 1:49:36 AM2/23/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Did you solve it? I am getting undefined symbol: _ZN60FLAG__namespace_do_not_use_directly_use_DECLARE_bool_instead21FLAGS_alsologtostderrE error while running caffe

Thanks Steven