Installation on Windows 10, Visual Studio 2015, Anconda 3, CUDA 8.0, cuDNN 5.1

251 vues

Shan E Ahmed Raza

non lue,
14 déc. 2016, 04:30:2314/12/2016
à Caffe Users
Hi can anyone list steps to compile caffe for windows?

I followed step by step guide on https://github.com/BVLC/caffe/tree/windows, with different options and compiled but couldn't get caffe.exe and couldn't import caffe in python

git clone https://github.com/BVLC/caffe.git
cd caffe
git checkout windows
:: Added path to Python directory on my machine and added -DCUDNN_ROOT=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v8.0 ^ where I have copied cuDNN in CUDA directory.
scripts\build_win.cmd
call build\libraries\prependpath.bat
% It compiles successfully but I cannot see anything caffe.exe anywhere and can't import in python
I even tried to compile using Visual Studio but didn't work.

Bene

non lue,
14 déc. 2016, 05:21:0014/12/2016
à Caffe Users
Hey,

i had the same issue. I think the problem is, that the command "call build\libraries\prependpath.bat" didn`t add the paths to your "path" variable.
Just add it manually. Restart your system and type into the command line "caffe". If its giving you some usage infos it compilied right.

That may will solve your first problem.

Guillaume Dumont

non lue,
15 déc. 2016, 08:27:4015/12/2016
à Caffe Users
You should have caffe.exe in

build\tools\caffe.exe

you need to call prependpath.bat so that caffe.exe can find the required dlls.

To use python you still need to call prependpath.bat and then you need to make it so python.exe can find the caffe package. Easiest way is to copy python\caffe to your site-packages folder in your python install.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message