make error: cannot find -lcblas/-latblas

X.T. Li

Aug 12, 2015, 11:38:25 PM8/12/15
to Caffe Users
I installed atblas through yum: sudo yum install atblas-devel
and I found libsatlab.so in /usr/lib64/atlas
However, when I ran make all under caffer-master folder, it gives me this error:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcblas
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -latlab

I did a little search and then changed my Makefile.config to:
#(which should work)!
BLAS_INCLUDE
:= /usr/include
BLAS_LIB
:= /usr/lib64/atlas

Does somebody know the reason and how to fix the problem?

X.T. Li

Aug 12, 2015, 11:41:14 PM8/12/15
to Caffe Users
I forgot to say that after change the Makefile.config, it still gives me the same error

在 2015年8月13日星期四 UTC+8上午11:38:25,X.T. Li写道:

X.T. Li

Aug 13, 2015, 4:42:54 AM8/13/15
to Caffe Users
I solved this by using openblas instead of atlas, which works fine.

在 2015年8月13日星期四 UTC+8上午11:38:25,X.T. Li写道:
I installed atblas through yum: sudo yum install atblas-devel

Lin Lingfeng

Mar 20, 2016, 4:16:10 AM3/20/16
to Caffe Users
I happen the same problem.
/bin/ld: cannot find -lcblas
/bin/ld: cannot find -latlas

Do you have method to solve this problem now?