Using Filters from FC layers for reconstruction

Antonio Paes

Jun 13, 2016, 11:29:01 AM6/13/16
to Caffe Users
Hi guys,

I'm working with reconstruction and I following this paper: http://arxiv.org/pdf/1603.07235v2.pdf

But I've two major problems:

1 - For upsampling the image the authors use Deconvolution layer, but they not show the used parameters.

2 - When I use the filters learned by my CNN, the image suffers of overflow in luminance channel. I need to use the filters of FC layers too, which is used in the first layers of the CNN described model on the paper. I extract the filters on matlab and save in .mat file, but maybe I save on the wrong way because when I apply the filters of FC layers the result is only a black image.

Any Idea?

I can post the code if necessary.

Thanks guys!