[GSOC2017] looking for a mentor who is familiar with the caffe code base

YongHao Hu

Jan 29, 2017, 2:48:11 AM1/29/17
to Caffe Users
Hi, all.  Sorry for the noise.

I am going to participate GSOC2017 of R project "Caffe deep neural networks”[1]

For R in GSOC it requires two mentors, and for this project it makes sense to have two mentors: one with R package development experience (who recommend me to find another mentor in here) and one with experience with the caffe code base.

Though I have no experience of Caffe, I think I can handle it as had participated GSOC 2015 of Wine and did a good job on my tests for the R GSOC RE2 project.

So I wonder if anyone interested in being a mentor of caffe code? Please email me if you have any interests.

Thank you!