k-fold Cross-Validation: how to produce a ROC curve

Carlo Alessi

Jan 21, 2017, 4:38:00 PM1/21/17
to Caffe Users
hello,

I trained the ILSVRC network and I have got 4 classifiers as I am doing 4-fold cross validation.
Now I would like to do a ROC curve.

1) what are the steps I should consider to produce the ROC curve?
2) Is there any shortcut to do that exploiting Caffe, at least partially?

background information:
- animal detection, so there will be multiple animals in a single image.
- I'm using the classification.cpp example, so it just output a vector of scores

since I need TPR and FPR, should I write the code to compute them?