Need to reshape data and save to .hf file instead of using Layer Reshape

Noah Keller

Aug 12, 2020, 6:45:58 AM8/12/20
to Caffe Users
Sorry for the confusing subject name. But what I need to do is to remove the the Reshape Layer in the ".prototxt" file. (I try to do an inference process on a Xilinx FPGA with Vitis AI and it isn't able to process the Reshape Layer)
Is it possible to reshape my data in python -> save it to a new ".h5" file -> remove the Reshape Layer -> Feed my ".h5" File into the "conv1" Layer.

My origianlly data is pointcloud with the Shape: (Batchsize, Amount of Points, Axis) for instance (32, 2048, 3)  and can be found here: https://github.com/xinghaochen/pointnet.caffe/blob/master/data/download_data_modelnet40.sh

I am refering to this Repository:

I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much in advance!