Crop to an unrelated layer

Alex Ter-Sarkisov

Oct 24, 2017, 7:48:37 AM10/24/17
to Caffe Users

I want to stop calculating crop parameters in the Crop layer manually, and use the correct coord_map function as Evan explained. But there's a problem-the ground truth mask image, to which I want to crop the output, is not used as the input like data (features from another netowork), so when the script searches tops, it doesn't find this layer. So the crop function in coord map returns an error. I'm attaching the image of the part of the network: I want to crop upscore5 to label (Data) size to get score_final with HxW dimensions like label (e.g. 250x250). I could probably rewrite the coord_map function, but perhaps there's a more straightforward way.