Control caffe display while training

Aniket Bajpai

Sep 8, 2016, 1:54:49 PM9/8/16
to Caffe Users
How can we control what caffe prints to stdout during training?
I am training a deep network with a softmax layer, and have set the display at 200 iterations in my solver prototext file. However, instead of getting the loss and accuracy, I am getting a large number of lines of the form
solver.cpp:245]  Train net output #{no.}: prob = {no.}.
This display is of no real use to me. I am interested in seeing only the rate at which the accuracy is evolving with the number of iterations. Can someone suggest a way in which I may print only the relevant parameters to stdout?

Thanks.
Aniket.