Vishwajeet Narwal

Jul 2, 2015, 2:48:44 AM7/2/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
1. I want to use caffe model in an application , but I require to train and test it it with variable size batch size data (using by setting input blobs) ! Is it possible in default implementation of caffe ?

2. Is there a way to train a model for one vs once classification ?

Cuong Duc

Jul 2, 2015, 4:40:09 AM7/2/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
1. You can set the batch size in train_val.prototxt of your network to whatever you want.

2. Could you please explain what it means by "one vs once classification"?

Vishwajeet Narwal

Jul 2, 2015, 6:25:36 AM7/2/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Cuong Duc <duccuo...@gmail.com> wrote:
1. You can set the batch size in train_val.prototxt of your network to whatever you want.
But that would be fix throughout the training process, what I need is to be able to variate it with each forward pas.

2. Could you please explain what it means by "one vs once classification"?
I am really sorry, I meant One vs One classification. (typo)

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 2:48:44 PM UTC+8, Vishwajeet Narwal wrote:
1. I want to use caffe model in an application , but I require to train and test it it with variable size batch size data (using by setting input blobs) ! Is it possible in default implementation of caffe ?

2. Is there a way to train a model for one vs once classification ?

Vishwajeet Narwal
Event Organiser,IEEE LNMIIT SB
Core Member, SRIG Research Interest Group
DIP Mentor, Phoenix Club,LNMIIT
2nd Year, Computer Science & Engineering
The LNMIIT, Jaipur