Faster Rcnn using ResNet on ImageNet

Nazneen Rajani

Apr 28, 2016, 10:44:53 PM4/28/16
to Caffe Users

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone could help me figure out what the problem is:

I modified the ResNet prototxt file to have the ROI proposals and was able to fine tune it successfully in 50K iterations on ImageNet val set with the final loss as follows:

Train net output #3: rpn_loss_bbox = 0.0179207 (* 1 = 0.0179207 loss)
Now I am trying to use the final caffe model along with the deploy.prototxt for ResNet modified as a test prototxt (removing lr params, top layer and appending the input data layer). However I keep getting this error.
File "./lib/rpn/anchor_target_layer.py", line 116, in forward (all_anchors[:, 2] < im_info[0][1] ) & # width ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (17100,) (600,800)

I printed a few debug statements but was unsuccessful in trouble shooting. Any help would be appreciated.

Message has been deleted