Make caffe stop printing to the terminal

l...@inwatec.dk

Jun 2, 2016, 12:29:32 PM6/2/16
to Caffe Users
When using the caffe library in C++, does anyone know how to prevent it making any output whatsoever to the terminal in Linux? I've tried setenv("GLOG_minloglevel", "3", 3) and some variations to no avail.
Any help?

Thanks

l...@inwatec.dk

Jun 3, 2016, 11:30:46 AM6/3/16
to Caffe Users
Running the compiled program from the terminal with:

GLOG_minloglevel=3 ./myprogram

works, so I have a workaround in the meantime. However if there was a way to set this in the code rather than when running that would be a lot better...

Lorenzo Piazzo

Jan 4, 2019, 6:26:51 AM1/4/19
to Caffe Users
I am interested too. And thanks for the workaround: worked fine for me