How to mark detected objects in a new image?

Hadi GhahremanNezhad

Feb 21, 2017, 7:13:44 AM2/21/17
to Caffe Users

Hi,

I'm trying to detect multiple vehicles in satellite and aerial images. I have two main questions:

1- After training the convolution network and getting the caffe model, how could I test it on a new image and mark the detected vehicles with sth like bounding boxes? Should I change the size of data blob to be able to use commands like this?
net.forward(new image)

2- As you know the vehicles on the streets have different angles. Are deep learning techniques already rotation invariant? If not what can I do to deal with object's angles which can vary to 360 degrees?

I would appreciate if anyone guide me through this.

Shai Bagon

Feb 23, 2017, 4:04:15 AM2/23/17
to Caffe Users
Look at single shold multibox detection: https://github.com/weiliu89/caffe/tree/ssd