Caffe Framework Model performance evaluation method

Assigned to shahid...@gmail.com by me

Tommy_hyun

Aug 23, 2023, 8:10:30 PM8/23/23
to Caffe Users
hello. I am a Caffe user.
A model was created after training with Caffe Framework-based deep learning network. There was a test set in the training process, so I was able to check the map value. I have a question.

1. I would like to know the exact way to measure the performance of a model in the Caffe Framework. For example, I want to measure the performance of the model through the indicators of Accuracy, Recall, Precision, F1score, PRcurve, AP, mAP, and IOU. The Caffe Framework seems to lack such indicators.

If you have experience using Caffe Framework a lot, please answer. If the Caffe Framework can calculate the above indicators, can you tell me how?

Md shahid Hasan (md shahid Hasan)

Nov 25, 2023, 8:02:03 PM11/25/23
to Caffe Users