Identifying Textures in Images

Meghna Baijal

May 5, 2016, 2:11:39 AM5/5/16
to Caffe Users
How does caffe identify different 'Patterns' in an image for example animal prints or other printed objects. Is there a specific layer that performs this or are textures identified as a part of edge detection?

Arjun Varshney

May 5, 2016, 4:22:31 AM5/5/16
to Caffe Users
I had similar question! Can we get to know which layer identifies the features like edges. shapes, faces, textures in the image ?

Lee Yoongu

May 5, 2016, 4:50:57 AM5/5/16
to Caffe Users
For edge, I think the first layer will be show edge feature.

Vào 15:11:39 UTC+9 Thứ Năm, ngày 05 tháng 5 năm 2016, Meghna Baijal đã viết:

fsr

May 9, 2016, 2:51:45 AM5/9/16
to Caffe Users
Maybe you can check this one : https://github.com/yosinski/deep-visualization-toolbox