Complete caffe model example for real value linear regression

Yuansi Chen

Oct 17, 2014, 6:25:52 PM10/17/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
I can treat my linear regression as a quantized classification and I have made caffe work for that.
Now I'm thinking about do a real regression. I have found some topics about it but I have not found any complete examples yet.

Do you have any suggestions for a complete examples? From how to read float labels, to how to change the loss layer ?

Thanks

Jun Wan

Dec 30, 2014, 7:34:12 PM12/30/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chen,
    Do you have solve this problem? I also want to know whether there is one example for linear regression using caffe

在 2014年10月18日星期六UTC+8上午6时25分52秒,Yuansi Chen写道: