how to install caffe on spark

jiangtao...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 7:50:46 AM11/8/15
to Caffe Users
I want know how to install caffe on spark. I would be appreciate if you could give me some suggestions!

Lukasz Tracewski

Nov 8, 2015, 10:15:22 AM11/8/15
to Caffe Users
There is nothing conflicting between the two, so you can call caffe routines from within Spark, while keeping in mind all constraints the latter puts on you. How would you train the model? I guess in your question you are asking if there are specific bindings that allow that. Not to my knowledge. If you are bent on Spark, try with H2O library - it's nicely integrated with Spark. With caffe I would stick to GPUs.

Naturally I can be completely and utterly wrong, it's my first day with caffe and I am still trying to make heads or tails with it...

Cheers,
Lucas