Error linking google::protobuf at building, Debian 9.1

Vojtěch Moravec

Oct 24, 2017, 2:41:43 AM10/24/17
to Caffe Users
Hello folks,
I have this problem, I am trying to build caffe on debian machine, I will build everything but at the end at linking I get multiple undefined references to google::protobuf::...
I am attaching file with build log, containing error messages (build_caffe.txt).

Both libprotobuf-dev and protoc are installled. (output of dpkg -s is in proto.txt)

Before build I do
export CXX=g++-4.9
export CC=gcc-4.9

the configure with
cmake -D CUDA_HOST_COMPILER=/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc-4.9 -D CUDA_USE_STATIC_CUDA_RUNTIME=OFF ..

then run
make all

Can i somehow pass protobuf at configuration process? Or can someone help me please?

Thanks
build_caffe.txt
proto.txt