"Writing train/val for 0 successfully downloaded images" problem

Chang Liu

Nov 23, 2016, 12:41:39 AM11/23/16
to Caffe Users
Hi, I am new to Caffe and I am following the Flickr Fine Tuning Tutorial and got a problem when trying to use the command "python examples/finetune_flickr_style/assemble_data.py --workers=-1 --images=2000 --seed 831486" to download flickr style images, but got the message that "
Writing train/val for 0 successfully downloaded images."

Does anyone know what could have caused that I didn't successfully download any image?
My computer is macbook pro, with OS X El Captitan 10.11.6

Chang Liu

Nov 23, 2016, 1:02:14 AM11/23/16
to Caffe Users
Also, I have already ran the "get_ilsvrc_aux.sh" and downloaded the ImageNet-trained model.

在 2016年11月22日星期二 UTC-7下午10:41:39,Chang Liu写道: