Start and end layers in matcaffe?

Tyler Morgan

Mar 17, 2018, 1:39:28 PM3/17/18
to Caffe Users
Is it possible to specify start and end layers for forward and backward passes in matcaffe (like you can in pycaffe)? As far as I can tell, since forward only calls net.forward_prefilled(), it is not possible right now.

If anyone knows how this can be accomplished in matcaffe, it would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Tyler

mcb...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 9:02:12 AM3/15/19
to Caffe Users
Hi I am also looking for clarity on this, did you manage to get a work around?

Safi Ullah

Apr 3, 2019, 12:53:05 PM4/3/19
to Caffe Users
Dear Morgan,
I need help in installing Matcafe. can you please help me. i have tried all the available references, but no luck. i shall be very thankful to you.