How do I know which data I predicted wrong and improve the model prediction accuracy

zhe wang

Oct 8, 2014, 12:15:07 PM10/8/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Fine-tuned a CNN using caffe, I got my model and the accuracy.
But how do I know which data I predicted is wrong and how could I improve the model or parameter by using these wrong-predicted data?

Thanks for answering

zhe wang

Oct 8, 2014, 8:47:26 PM10/8/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
I thought for a night, maybe discarding the last loss layer and feed in data seperately, we can get the classification.... Now the problem arise, how do we know the classification is right

在 2014年10月9日星期四UTC+8上午12时15分07秒,zhe wang写道:

lixin7...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2014, 2:03:23 PM10/10/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
seems python wrapper could do this.
not s

在 2014年10月9日星期四UTC+8上午12时15分07秒,zhe wang写道:

lixin7...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2014, 2:03:50 PM10/10/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
not sure

在 2014年10月9日星期四UTC+8上午8时47分26秒,zhe wang写道:

zhe wang

Oct 10, 2014, 9:24:46 PM10/10/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for answering. I have compiled matlab interface and using matlab to solve it. Matlab interface can give each sample a score and I can compare it with my label to know which prediction is wrong. Thus feeding more of this kind of sample, I may get a better model.

在 2014年10月11日星期六UTC+8上午2时03分50秒,lixin7...@gmail.com写道: