Python Layer for Caffe

Arthita Ghosh

Oct 31, 2016, 4:03:22 PM10/31/16
to Caffe Users
Hi,

I have written a datalayer in python for reading Images and various types of labels in .../caffe/python/layers.
I have added these paths to PYTHON_PATH.
I have modified the prototxt file and added a layer of type Python with appropriate parameters.
I have also built Caffe with WITH_PYTHON_LAYER = 1.

Can someone tell me how to train the network now? If I train in the usual way with ./build/tools/caffe.bin I am getting an error “Unknown Enumeration value of “Python” for field “type”. I feel I am doing something really naive here. I am new to pycaffe.

Please help. Thanks for reading.