Caffe Installation problem

Surzeet Saikia

Jul 13, 2015, 4:11:21 AM7/13/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
After doing Make all, when i am trying to make test I am geting this error

CXX/LD -o .build_release/test/test_all.testbin src/caffe/test/test_caffe_main.cpp
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_sgemv'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_dgemm'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_sscal'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_dgemv'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_saxpy'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_ddot'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_dasum'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_sgemm'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_dscal'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_scopy'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_sasum'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_daxpy'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_dcopy'
/usr/lib/libcaffe.so: undefined reference to `cblas_sdot'
make: *** [.build_release/test/test_all.testbin] Error 1

Please someone help

Paolo

Jul 13, 2015, 6:42:35 AM7/13/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Is Blas succesfully intalled? Did you check the path in the configuration file before compiling?

Surzeet Saikia

Jul 14, 2015, 12:14:57 AM7/14/15
to caffe...@googlegroups.com

i installed openblass,,and it is in the path usr/lib
  can u please check if my config file is correct,,

Makefile.config

Debiao Zhang

Jun 12, 2017, 4:27:48 AM6/12/17
to Caffe Users
Please refer to:

I solved this problem using solution of "wincle"

在 2015年7月13日星期一 UTC+8下午4:11:21,Rohit写道: