Cannot run caffe at command line

Dac-Liem Le

Apr 16, 2017, 1:53:39 PM4/16/17
to Caffe Users

When I run caffe at from command line, I received below error messages:

==========

dacliem@liem-Inspiron-7460:~/caffe$ caffe

Failed to import the site module

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/dacliem/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site.py", line 73, in import os

File "/home/dacliem/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/os.py", line 652, in from _collections_abc import MutableMapping

File "/home/dacliem/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/_collections_abc.py", line 64 async def _ag(): yield ^

SyntaxError: 'yield' inside async function

========

I have sucessfully installed Caffe on Ubuntu 16.02 by following all guidelines described in http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/install_apt.html - Install all dependencies - Successfully run: make all, make test, make runtest, make pycaffe, make distribute

I can run the Notebook example successfully: http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/BVLC/caffe/blob/master/examples/00-classification.ipynb

But I cannot fire the command "caffe" at command prompt.

My Python is 3.6m from Anaconda.

Could anyone help?

Andrew Janowczyk

May 22, 2017, 6:14:02 PM5/22/17