unhandled exception at 0x00007FFDF568EABE (ucrtbase.dll) in caffe.exe: Fatal program exit requested.

suvarna palla

Dec 5, 2017, 6:45:54 AM12/5/17
to Caffe Users

Hi,

I am working on Crowd Counting using Caffe with python 35.

While running the code i am getting error at line :

Caffe train model:

 # caffe train

!caffe train -solver models/dcc_crowdnet/solver.prototxt -weights weights/VGG_ILSVRC_16_layers/VGG_ILSVRC_16_layers.caffemodel

We have downloaded "VGG_ILSVRC_16_layers.caffemodel " as the per the instructions and put the model in the specified folder "weights"

there it is showing popup like Caffe.exe has stopped. when we tried to debug the code in visual studio its breaking as "unhadled exception at (ucrtbase.dll) in caffe.exe: fatal program exit requested."

 Also please find the attached screenshots.

If you have any solution for this. It would be helpful.
caffe_stopped.png
exception.png
CheckFailureStackTrace.png