protobuf and glog build fail on Maverick

Ronald Kennedy

Oct 20, 2014, 7:15:44 AM10/20/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm currently installing prerequisites for caffe,
and have installed everything except protobuf and glog,
both of which fail on make on Maverick.

make on glog gives fatal error: 'ext/slist' file not found,
while make check on protobuf gives fatal error: 'tr1/tuple' file not found.
(protobuf initially failed on make, but I revised message.h and now it fails on make check)

There doesn't seem to be a good solution to these problems online,
and I was wondering if there are alternatives to these, or if anybody has got over these problems.

I will greatly appreciate it if you could help me out on this.

Message has been deleted