What are the differences between DEV and MASTER branch of Caffe?

Ali

Jun 2, 2016, 10:50:45 AM6/2/16
to Caffe Users
Hi,

When I wanted to use some pre-trained models of Model Zoo (e.g. 16-layer VGG), the author of the models had mentioned that:

"The models are currently supported by the dev branch of Caffe, but are not yet compatible with master. "

What are the difference between these two branches and how can I use dev branch of Caffe?

Thanks.

Evan Shelhamer

Jun 2, 2016, 3:27:21 PM6/2/16
to Ali, Caffe Users
That's out-of-date. The `dev` branch was merged to master and discontinued ages ago and the VGG​ nets are compatible with `master`.

Evan Shelhamer

Ali

Jun 3, 2016, 2:45:44 AM6/3/16
to Caffe Users, ash...@gmail.com