Re: Build PyCaffe Error

Message has been deleted

Fdk Sdk

Jul 24, 2018, 2:38:30 PM7/24/18
to Caffe Users
Yes all dependencies were installed correctly and I think that's why I was able to make Caffe.

I will look into boot thing and report back.

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 2:34:43 PM UTC-4, Hripereira wrote:
Did you install all the dependencies correctly?

I don´t if it helps, but maybe it is related with boost. Try to install it with conda or pip?

I hope that help you!

terça-feira, 24 de Julho de 2018 às 19:29:12 UTC+1, Fdk Sdk escreveu:
Hello, I swear I searched for this error but haven't found anyone having it so no solution found either.

I am trying to install Caffe. I was successfully able to make all, make test and make run test.

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 2123 tests from 271 test cases ran. (384762 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 2123 tests.

My makefile.config is using Cudnn 7.1, Cuda 9.0 and OpenCV-3.

When I do Import Caffe I get this import error:

python
Python 3.5.2 (default, Nov 23 2017, 16:37:01)
[GCC 5.4.0 20160609] on linux
>>> import caffe
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/shan/Downloads/caffe/python/caffe/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from .pycaffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, RMSPropSolver, AdaDeltaSolver, AdamSolver, NCCL, Timer
  File "/home/shan/Downloads/caffe/python/caffe/pycaffe.py", line 13, in <module>
    from ._caffe import Net, SGDSolver, NesterovSolver, AdaGradSolver, \
ImportError: No module named 'caffe._caffe'

The solution for this I found was to run make pycaffe but I get this very strange error which I am not able to resolve.

CXX/LD -o python/caffe/_caffe.so python/caffe/_caffe.cpp
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_python3
Makefile:507: recipe for target 'python/caffe/_caffe.so' failed
make: *** [python/caffe/_caffe.so] Error 1

I tried to find the file in the system but no success.

I have tried make clean and make all couple of times but I keep getting the same error.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks
Shan