Installation Cmake Error

Alfred A.

Mar 5, 2017, 1:03:10 AM3/5/17
to Caffe Users
Hello all, I've been struggling with installation of Caffe for a few days now.
Most of the stuff i've been able to resolve, but there seems to be something that i can't wrap my head around.

This error pops up when i run build_win.cmd and I have no idea how to resolve it:

CMake Error at cmake/ConfigGen.cmake:139 (list):
list sub-command REMOVE_ITEM requires two or more arguments.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:135 (caffe_generate_export_configs)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if you require additional information.

Alfred A.

Mar 6, 2017, 6:53:36 AM3/6/17
to Caffe Users
This issue can be solved by applying the following method to cmake/ConfigGen.cmake

at line 139 of cmake/ConfigGen.cmake
change

list(REMOVE_ITEM Caffe_INCLUDE_DIRS ${__insource} ${__inbinary})

 list(REMOVE_ITEM Caffe_INCLUDE_DIRS __insource __inbinary)