Trained Faster-RCNN model with 200 classes of LSVRC detection competition - caffe

Michele Svanera

Feb 26, 2016, 9:47:45 AM2/26/16
to Caffe Users
Hello to everyone!

For my research purposes, I'm looking for a faster-RCNN, already trained with 200 classes of LSVRC detection competition.
Could someone suggest me where to find an already-trained model, or even better share it with me?

Thanks!

Michele Svanera

Mar 2, 2016, 3:27:50 AM3/2/16
to Caffe Users
Any suggestions?

Lera Sh

Aug 29, 2016, 7:03:43 AM8/29/16
to Caffe Users
did you find this?

Zhaopeng Xuan

Aug 29, 2016, 4:49:01 PM8/29/16
to Caffe Users
Hi Michele,

May I ask you if for my dataset, which only have 1 class, I also only detect one object in the picture, how could I do that?

Thanks a lot.

Michele Svanera於 2016年2月26日星期五 UTC+1下午3時47分45秒寫道:

Alessandro Ferrari

Aug 30, 2016, 4:13:18 AM8/30/16
to Caffe Users
Not exactly what you were asking for, however you may find useful:
https://github.com/weiliu89/caffe/tree/ssd
Faster prediction time, comparable mAP, no need for bouding boxes AND a pretrained model for MSCOCO 500.

Zhaopeng Xuan

Aug 30, 2016, 12:31:47 PM8/30/16
to Caffe Users
Yo! Sorry... the question I posted yesterday is not clear .... maybe too tired yesterday

But what you proposed is really interesting! I'd like to try it for real-time prediction

Thanks

Alessandro Ferrari於 2016年8月30日星期二 UTC+2上午10時13分18秒寫道: