Installation of Caffe in Ubuntu Xenial. Error in libopencv

Ivan Reyes

Apr 4, 2018, 8:41:48 PM4/4/18
to Caffe Users
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopencv_imgcodecs
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopencv_videoio
I have tried editing the Makefile.config for the opencv version that I use to openCV 3, but the error still shows so i tried to change the Makefile and add libraries however the error still shows. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Ivan Reyes

Apr 4, 2018, 8:59:48 PM4/4/18
to Caffe Users

Noong Huwebes, Abril 5, 2018 ng 8:41:48 AM UTC+8, si Ivan Reyes ay sumulat:
Hi I fixed it already by removing the build then building it again. I followed the steps in this link for anyone with the same problem to follow.