How to enter multiple slice points to get three output layers

1.667 de afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Oier Mees

necitită,
10 dec. 2014, 12:02:4710.12.2014
– caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have rgb images  consisting of three concatenated images and would like to use the slice layer to separate them. As slice_point is an int vector, there is apparently a way of specifying multiple slicing points, but I don't know the syntax. I have following definition, which doesn't work.

layers {
    name: "slice_frames"
    type: SLICE
    bottom: "data"
    top: "data_left"
    top: "data_middle"
    top: "data_right"
    slice_param {
        slice_dim: 1
        slice_point: 3,6
    }
}

Does anyone know how to specify two slice points (3 and 6) so I get three output layers? Or is slice layer constrained to two tops and I  have to use two consecutive slice layers to get three output layers?
Cheers,
Oier

Sergio Guadarrama

necitită,
11 dec. 2014, 12:28:5211.12.2014
– caffe...@googlegroups.com
slice_point is a repeated field, just repeat it as many times as needed, and provide enough tops.

layers {
    name: "slice_frames"
    type: SLICE
    bottom: "data"
    top: "data_left"
    top: "data_middle"
    top: "data_right"
    slice_param {
        slice_dim: 1
        slice_point: 3
        slice_point: 6
    }
}

Venu Sharma

necitită,
25 iun. 2015, 04:54:3525.06.2015
– caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oier,
   How did you add three Images onto LMDB?
   If I'm not wrong u have 3 Images and One label right?

Oier Mees

necitită,
2 iul. 2015, 06:11:1702.07.2015
– caffe...@googlegroups.com
I just wrote a method to read the corresponding image and add them in a datum.

Daniela G

necitită,
9 iun. 2016, 09:17:3209.06.2016
– Caffe Users
Hi!
I'm trying to do the same you did.
Can you explain me how did you do this method? I looked into convert_imageset but I don't understand enough about it to know what to change.
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați
0 mesaje noi