Use Caffe CPU_ONLY version as c++ dependency

Thomio Watanabe

Jan 25, 2017, 5:11:16 PM1/25/17
to Caffe Users

Hi guys, I'm writing some code in C++ and I'm having some trouble when I try to compile.

Long story short: I got the following error when I try to compile my code with caffe (CPU_ONLY version):

/usr/local/include/caffe/util/device_alternate.hpp:34:23: fatal error: cublas_v2.h: No such file or directory

1 - I'm using a laptop without video-card
2 - caffe works fine
3 - I'm installing caffe in /usr/local
4 - I can compile my code in another PC with all nvidia libraries installed

The CPU_ONLY variable on headers select parts of the code that should be included/exclude, so I believe I'm not able to set this variable from my code.

I tried to modify caffe source code to set manually the CPU_ONLY variable ON with PARENT_SCOPE but had no success.

What am I missing, any ideas ?

Thomio