web_demo throwing error

Mohamed Zahoor

Nov 2, 2014, 3:56:24 AM11/2/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I installed caffe in OS X Yosemite and was able to run the mnist training example...
I wanted to run the web demo and see the image net classification...

But when i upload a jpg image i am getting "Uploaded image open error: tuple index out of range" error..
if i give a URL.. iam getting a "URL Image open error: can not convert object to float64." error..

is everything installed properly? am i making any mistake...

./zahoor

Mohamed Zahoor

Nov 4, 2014, 3:54:26 AM11/4/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it works for png files and the problem specified comes with jpeg files..

Mohamed Zahoor

Nov 13, 2014, 12:21:31 AM11/13/14
to caffe...@googlegroups.com
I still get these "

Uploaded image open error: tuple index out of range"
errors .. randomly...

will jpeg files work for the demo?

./Zahoor