How to design a Deep Recurrent Denoising Autoencoder

Quazi Marufur Rahman

May 2, 2016, 3:21:07 AM5/2/16
to Caffe Users
Hi,

Based on this and this paper, I want to design a Deep Recurrent Denoising Autoencoder. I can design an autoencoder based on the examples provided by Caffe. However,
I don't know how to implement the recurrent attribute (The output of middle layer should be used alongside with the next input). Is there any prototxt available as example? Please check the attachment to know about what I am intending to do.
Would you please suggest me, how can I do this?

Thanks in advance.
Screenshot from 2016-05-02 13:03:22.png
Screenshot from 2016-05-02 13:15:40.png

Jan

May 2, 2016, 8:30:59 AM5/2/16
to Caffe Users
I don't think vanilla caffe supports recurrency (at least I am not aware of it). But there are recurrent forks. Try one of these, maybe?

Jan

Quazi Marufur Rahman

May 5, 2016, 6:09:27 AM5/5/16
to Caffe Users
Could you please point me one? I haven't found anything.

Jan

May 6, 2016, 7:25:44 AM5/6/16
to Caffe Users