Help needed to convert layers from Caffe fork - will pay!

Varun Mangla

Sep 7, 2017, 12:16:17 PM9/7/17
to Caffe Users
Hello, I am trying to learn how to put a pretrained neural network on my raspberry pi 3, but am having trouble.  The model was trained on a fork of caffe, so the batch norm and upsample layers need to be converted to native caffe layers, then ran through the caffe_to_caffe2 converter script. After trying to do this myself for a few days using the net_surgery tutorial, I am frustrated, and want to pay someone to do it for me. If we can do it over screenshare so I can learn from you, that would be great!

Again, willing to pay!

Varun Mangla

Sep 7, 2017, 10:55:32 PM9/7/17
to Caffe Users
I can pay $75 to get this done.  If you've done something like this before, it should take no more than 30 minutes. Please let me know!

Varun Mangla

Sep 8, 2017, 9:14:55 PM9/8/17
to Caffe Users
Actually, whatever your rate is, I will pay to get this done.  It is very surprising how unportable these concepts are.  The deconvolution layer in caffe would work, except it doesn't take a mask.