heatwave

Sahand Sahebdivani

May 14, 2024, 6:34:39 AMMay 14
to cafem...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Look, global warming is killing us, and heatwaves are dangerous. While we know this is only a stopgap measure it might still be exactly what you need. Come fight the heat with our amazing Persian ice cream! It is chock full of rosewater, saffron and pistachios! When can you get the ice cream you ask? Well, tonight of course, when we have another edition of Tell, then Show! It's a Tuesday night storytelling special which puts everyone in the spotlight, encouraging you to tell us about something that inspired us, a song, a film, a book, and the memories connected to it. Host of this edition is Karl

This Saturday we wanted to offer you another improvised storytelling workshop by Raffi. But it's sold out! However, you can do two things, one is to buy tickets for the alternative comedy night that happens Saturday evening. They are seriously weird and a lot of fun.

The other is to catch Raffi in the floating stage of Rederij Lampedusa. He is performing his solo show about leaving his beloved home town (once it stops being beloved and becomes a source of pain:) Beirut. He plays the show on May 24, on an actual ship used by refugees to flee to Europe. You can catch all the info on the agenda site of Rederij Lampedusa

Speaking of great shows that are playing outside of the Mezrab, did you already get your tickets for Raphael Rodan's powerful and moving solo show the Whistler of Dreams? He plays this one on May 21 in Theater Bellevue!

So, plenty to do, even if we feel like sweaty lizards.

See you at the events!

Sahand & Team

PS, do yourself a favor, go to www.mezrab.nl and look at the red box with upcoming music events. There's some pretttty cool concerts coming up!