Some stories tonight?

Sahand Sahebdivani

Jun 18, 2024, 9:25:36 AM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to cafem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Imagine this, you run into me in a dark alley. I am wearing a long trench coat. I say, hey psst... want some culture? Then I open my coat to reveal tickets to various shows. I am guessing in a few months this will be the only way to sell you affordable tickets when the VAT hike kicks in. Until then, we do it the old fashioned way, by sending a mail with all the nice events coming up:

Tonight Samizdat! Come for a free night of stories in our daring Tuesday line up! Tonight's show Samizdat mixes the personal with the political. Host is Raffi Feghali, who has a great mix of tellers primed. Free entrance! Doors 19.00, event 20.00

Sunday June 23 / Orchestre Partout Jam! Bring instruments, or just come and listen. The world ensemble of Orchestre Partout is an inclusive bunch of from all corners of the world. They're ready for you to add more corners. Wait, that sounded better in my head. But anyway, come and enjoy. Door 19.00, live music 20.00

Tuesday June 25 / Pearls on a String! The next daring Tuesday is the night I host myself. We mix storytelling with improv theater and music. We never have an idea where this night will lead us, which makes it all the more exciting.

Thursday June 27 / Lara Ricote solo show! Mezrab regulars know Lara as a brilliant host or the daring programmer of the Alt Comedy night. Not everyone knows she's a powerhouse of a comedian touring her comedy worldwide. We are very happy to host her solo in the Mezrab. You really can't miss this, if only for the brilliant title: Little Tiny Wet Show (Baptism). Read more about the show and get your tickets here.

Not a bad line up, eh?

See you at the events!

Sahand & Team

PS. Actually, there's two more things I want to tell you about. One is that Raphael Rodan and I are working on new material. You might know some of the award winning shows we made in the past. We have decided to talk about the big mystery that we all face sooner or later. We also decided to do this in that haunting place that we were allowed to use as a storytelling venue not so long ago: The funeral parlor which belongs to the Funeral Rights museum Tot Zover. We do our work in progress shows on June 28 and 29. The event will be super exclusive, with only thirty people let in each time!

PPS. Remember us collaborating with the Holland Festival last month? Well, they loved the Mezrab crowd so much they decided to give you a discount to some of the shows:

We would like to offer all Mezrab people the opportunity to buy tickets to The Unborn (June 21/22) and Mutability (June 23). The shows that were previewed at Mezrab a month ago.
If they use the code HF24MZRB at checkout, they will receive a 20% discount on their ticket.

How cool is that? (Don't answer, unless the answer is, pretty darn cool)