Dutch stories tonight?

Sahand Sahebdivani

Jan 28, 2024, 4:04:19 AMJan 28
to cafem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Short mail this week, and sending it to you on a Sunday, so let's pretend I need to run to mass and don't have the time to write a longer mail. Here we go:

Tonight we have Frank Belt and his musician doing a Dutch language solo! What are the secrets of the women in his family no one wanted to talk about? Come and find out:

This Tuesday I am hosting Pearls on a String. The night on which storytelling meets improv and music. I am very proud of this night and hope you come, as well as all the other diverse Tuesdays we have been curating. Doors open at 19.00, sounds start at 20.00. Entrance is free like all Tuesdays, though donations are appreciated.

On Sunday Feb 4 Famous Dutch-American comedian Greg Shapiro does a solo show on climate change. It's also donation based, so everyone is welcome!

Music will be amazing on the weekend of Feb 10 with an amazing Greek surfer funk concert on Saturday and on Sunday Feb 11 our monthly Jam session hosted by Babak!

For more music go to mezrab.nl and press on FULL PROGRAM. You will not be disappointed.

That's it for now, see you lovely folks at the events!

Sahand & team

PS. Are you listening to the stories on our podcast? Here's a link to remind you: https://open.spotify.com/show/5BII2F3V8bFcyi3qh92x1H
PPS. The Mezrab Storytelling School is still accepting applications to the professional five month course starting in September. If you have ambitions of becoming a full time storyteller, this is your chance.