next Cafe Scientifique Sheffield 5 Sep 7.00

1 view

cafes...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2016, 1:17:30 PM8/15/16
to Café Scientifique Sheffield

Monday 5 September 2016, 7.00 pm, Showroom

Prof Sam Turner

AMRC (Sheffield University Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre)

He will talk about the advances in manufacturing technology and what impact this has on the role of manufacturing within society.

He will also discuss whether we are really on the brink of a 4th Industrial Revolution and if so what was the impact of previous revolutions and what might this one mean.

We look forward to seeing everybody for the first meeting of the 2016-2017 programme.